-->

Dec 12, 2008

Market Profile - PillowPagoda.com

If you're like me, it's always a struggle finding the right throw pillows - ones with personality yet classic at the same time. Either they're generically boring or overly busy, right? Well I found my new favorite pillow source, PillowPagoda.com. You know those showroom fabrics that are "trade only" and transformed into custom pillows that us mere mortals cannot afford? Well they've figured out a way to take those high-end fabrics and turn them into a gorgeous collection of limited-edition designs. The best part is that their prices rival mainstream retailers - now that's a Christmas miracle!














www.PillowPagoda.com - starting at $20

1 comment:

LindsB said...

love these pillows, I need some new ones for my house and these are perfect!