-->

Feb 23, 2009

Love it! - My new coffee table!

When I recently decided to buy a new coffee table, I had no idea of the hunt I was about to embark on. I had many considerations and being a comparative shopper, unfortunately I need to know I've exhausted ALL my resources before settling on such an integral piece! Over the past week, I must have looked at over 500 different tables of every major and minor retailer - mostly reviewing online. The criteria were:

Price point: Around $500 (come on, we're in a recession, I have to work the sales)
Dimensions: No deeper than 30", no wider than 50" and taller than 17".
Style: Traditional with a twist - classic.
Material/color: Warm brown wood with variation, not too dark, not too light.
Features: Preferably rectangular, not too heavy looking, distict details and MUST have a draw for remotes. My last coffee table didn't look so hot with 4 remotes atop.

So as you can see, I had quite the task, but through perseverance and a couple computer-headaches later, I found it. Matching ALL my criteria, I definitely had to share my hard work with you all!



www.CoffeeTablesGalore.com - Forte Coffee Table, 40Wx26Dx21"H, $524.99 (free shipping for a limited time)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am on a search for end tables and since times are tight, I need to be way more budget minded than before... that's a beautiful coffee table, and nicely priced too. Why are all the end tables I look at so expensive?

I'm enjoying your blog... if you have any more resources for end tables, I'd love to hear about 'em. In the meantime, I'll check out this site.

Thanks!

Danna said...

Love your new coffee table!! I love Oak home furniture!!