-->

Jul 7, 2009

Market Profile - www.MetroSofa.com

As you might imagine, I get a tons of product submissions in hopes of being featured on DOD and I'm always a little nervous to see what's in store upon opening that email and venturing to their website. As my loyal readers know, I only write about what I truly find noteworthy, right? Well the other day I received a submission from MetroSofa.com and upon entering their website, an image of a sofa appeared and I literally jolted back in my chair, see first image. OK, all I have to say is, INSANE! I nearly died. And for all the other hardcore design lovers out there, I think you will too. Recycled antique frames, rebuilt and reupholstered with custom fabrics and patterns to produce one-of-a-kind furniture. Ready-made pieces to chose from or design your dream piece with their team. If you aren't in need of a new sofa, arm chair or dining chair, chuck one of your existing ones and find a need. Nuff said?








http://www.metrosofa.com - Sofas depending on style, size, fabric can range on average from $1,400-2,400 (pieces ship from Florida, cost roughly from $50-$300 depending on size, location and method)

3 comments:

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

Totally loving these. I'll take the first one and the last one please. I'm off to check out their site now. This could be trouble . . .

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Love these all, especially the Union Jack Chair. Can't wait to look further into their website. Thanks for the intro!

(In)Decorous Taste said...

Oh my god, these ARE insane! I love the second one.

Lauren