-->

May 10, 2010

Love it! - Outdoor/Indoor rugs

So I was searching for an outdoor area rug for my patio and I just stumbled across these amazing polypropylene options from Williams-Sonoma Home, I'm still jumping in my seat! Water, mold, and weather resistant, the bold graphic patterns make a stylish statement indoors or out. People are sometimes afraid to use a "plastic" rug indoors but they actually work great in an office because a chair with casters roll easily atop or work fantastically under a dining table making spills and crumbs an easy clean up!






Williams-Sonoma Home - www.WSHome.com

1 comment:

Josh Urso Design said...

We are ashamed to say that we saw something very similar on a home shopping channel recently and thought they looked like a great idea. In addition to dressing up your deck or patio, they can be used for a swanky picnic or beach party too.